Dedication Festival 12th August

On the 174th anniversary of St. John’s dedication in 1844, we raised a glass (well, a paper cup) after the 10.30 service and then hastened to Border Meringues for a special celebration lunch, enlivened by musical entertainment and comic recitations. There was also a farewell presentation to Maria Yip to recognise her contribution to children’s work in Jedburgh.